- Page Personnel
- Intérim, Temps plein
The company is a very stable one, with a little bit less than 100 people, it is a company with beautiful values, a beautiful spirit of sharing as well as an impressive multiculturality.
Description de la fonction
As an Operations specialist you are in charge of:
- Notifying appropriate department what resources are needed, at what time and duration, and in what room.
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed.
- Managing the reception area (daily correspondence, meets and greets clients and visitors, register visitors in the building security system
- Setting up and breaking down office supplies
- Being the first point of contact for all the food and visual equipment
- With a high level of responsiveness and professionalism, delivers excellent customer service to outside clients and internal office members
What my client is looking for:
- A very good level in English and a good level in French
- A first experience in a professional environment
- someone humble, eager to learn, open minded and professional
- Flexibility is an important point (shifts : 8am - 4:30pm / 9am - 5:30pm / 10:30am - 7pm)
- A professional and beautiful welcoming smile
- An opportunity to meet great people and to have a real team spirit
- A very multicultural environment
- An attractive salary package
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelor académique
- Temps plein
De € 2.213 à € 3.873 par an
Postuler avant le
- 15 juillet
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Support vente & administration - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.