9 de 36Suivant
Shepherd Color International Inc. is a US based global supplier of Complex Inorganic Pigments. Core markets are coatings, plastics and glass enamels. With overseas offices in Australia, Japan, China & Europe, Shepherd Color is rapidly expanding its overseas business.
For further company or product information, please consult : www.shepherdcolor.com
In order to support this growth, we are currently looking to add to our dynamic team at our EMEA Sales Office, to be based in Ghent, Belgium, an (m/f) :
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SALES SUPPORT
Customer Sales Support
Description de la fonction
Responsible for the complete processing of export orders from suppliers to our customers in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) on an administrative, logistic, customer service & financial level.
- Receive and process customer orders & sample order requests
- Handling & manipulating computer systems, ie Dynamics AX & CRM, Microsoft Office, custom programs
- Ensure purchase orders & all customer inquiries are processed in a timely manner with accuracy
- Customer order fulfillment updates and communications
- Invoicing & customer returns
- Processing of Export documents
- Handle customer complaints
- Communications with the Sales & Marketing team in the US as well as forwarder based at our Rotterdam warehouse
- Follow up on payments
- Perform other related duties & responsibilities, as required
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience in the field
- Some Customer Service/Logistics background is desirable
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Problem-solver, willing to take initiative
- Hard-working and responsible
- Be able to perform duties in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changing tasks, priorities & frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly understand customer & sales requirements
- Detail-oriented with excellent administrative and organizational capabilities
- Good knowledge of English. Any other language, such as Dutch & French, is an asset
- Good computer skills (Microsoft AX, CRM & Office etc)
- Attractive salary + extra-legal benefits including luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and pension plan
- A varied, challenging job with a lot of international contacts
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and motivated team
- Nice location, with parking and easy access to public transport
- Modern office
+32 3 260.84.84
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 23 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Service clients
- Secteur : Chimie
- Gand (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Profile Group
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein