Jobs populaires Assistant de gestion / secrétariat:
- Office Manager - Brussels
- Management Assistant
- Ingénieur R&D
- Business Development Assistant in Brussels
- Japanese/English speaking Management Assistant Export
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Select Projects is part of the Select group, a collection of HR companies that put people first because Quality is Performance by Genuine People. Select Projects provides technical support to clients on a project basis. Our 220 employees in Belgium and the Netherlands support companies with their projects in various domains: Life Sciences, (petro) chemical, Construction and Rail. From our offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam we optimally support our experienced specialists so that they can deliver high quality to our customers at all times.
Description de la fonction
For one of our pharmaceutical clients in Brussels, we are looking for an executive assistant.
You will provide full administrative support within the European Policy, Patient Engagement and Communications Team (PPECT).
- Providing general office support in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Calendar management which reflects the business priorities of an AVP and supports efficient use of his time. Includes the complex scheduling and handling of logistics for department meetings and events.
- Support the professional management of internal and external client meetings by preparing in advance relevant meeting materials, bios and travel documents, scheduling conference rooms, making AV arrangements and ordering catering services
- Support virtual meetings using the latest technologies for WebEx, teleconferences and ensuring seamless execution of logistics
- Scheduling and coordinating complex, multi-leg domestic and international travel, including visa/passport procurement and expense reporting
- Develop and organize departmental files, including the support and use of team sites
- Provide confidential executive administrative support in handling a variety of Workday requests – for new hires, promotions, lateral moves and departures, awards, and other HR-related activities
- Support executive communications and presentations using excellent command of computer software programs
- Communication skills must be at a level to effectively interact with senior executives and internal/external stakeholders. Communications will occur on-site and remotely, reflect the positive and highly professional reputation of PPECT, support optimal workflow, and will include the handling of routine correspondence and emails
- Organise and coordinate a variety of national and international events
- Demonstrate an understanding of policies and procedures and maintain compliance documents
- Proactive ability to solve issues, helping to streamline work, drive efficient use of time and support high-priority business objectives
- Back-up for other administrative assistants as needed
What are we looking for in an executive assistant?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Admin Management Support or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 10 years' administrative assistant experience of which 3 years supporting senior or executive level management position
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. Other languages are a plus.
- You have advanced computer skills using (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and skillful use of other internal systems (e.g. Office 365, Yammer, SharePoint and others)
- SAP experience processing Expense Reports, Purchase Orders, Payment Requests, Vendor Add Forms and run reports within SAP is a plus
- You have good organisation and time management skills and can handle and prioritize many simultaneous assignments
- You are discrete in handling sensitive documents and can guard confidentiality
- You are able to work independently and with little supervision
- You have event planning/coordination experience
- You possess extraordinary attention to detail
- You have advanced secretarial/clerical abilities with a history of strong performance
- You have a working knowledge of the priorities of the team, which allows for an efficiently run department/office and a focus on key aspects of work
- You are willing to travel (5% of the time)
You get an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits. A company car, meal vouchers, group insurance and mobile phone subscription are possible. We ensure that you end up in a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues and opportunities to develop and further develop. Together with you, we map out a training course tailored to your future plans and needs.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Assistant de gestion / secrétariat
- Woluwe-Saint-Lambert (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select Projects Antwerpen
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise