4 de 35Suivant
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the legal sector.
Business Development Assistant in Brussels
Description de la fonction
As Business Development Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Updating databases, pitch templates and biographies ;
- Providing administrative support for events (badges, documentation, room bookings, tickets, etc.);
- Providing administrative support with the organisation of interviews for legal directories or the press;
- Providing administrative support for the local aspect of "global campaigns" or initiatives launched by the global client solutions group;
- Liaising with other business services departments for the publication of brochures, client presentations, pitches.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Business Development Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor/Master degree or have an experience in a similar position of minimum 2 year;
- You have excellent communication and written skills in English, French and Dutch ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially of Power Point;
- You have the ability to build professional relationships quickly;
- You are flexible, a positive team player and process driven.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract of 2 months;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Business Development Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 3 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Assistant de gestion / secrétariat
- Secteur : Finance et assurance
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Bachelor académique
- Temps plein