3 de 3Suivant
Allianz Partners: an intervention every 2 seconds, all over the world. Allianz Partners is the number 1 in travel and assistance insurance. Today the group counts more than 142.000 employees. We work worldwide with a network of 899.172 (medical) providers. 92 million people enjoy the services of our group.
In Belgium, Allianz Partners has around 225 employees, handles ca 70,000 claims every year and realizes an annual turnover of more than 50 million euros.
Visit us at www.allianz-assistance.be
Procurement & Providers Network Manager
Description de la fonction
As Procurement & Network Manager you are responsible for Non-IT procurement and supplier relationships for Roadside, Home & Medical Assistance.
- You analyze market and / or providers data, prepare optimal network coverage and based on your findings you conduct the negotiations in such a way that:
- providers are selected on the basis of price, quality and reliability
- agreements are translated in official contracts
Ø You constantly strive for the best geographical coverage, quality and price You use the network to achieve (commercial) results
Ø You organize and participate in management structures
Ø You make proposals about the structure and the implementation of the provider management process, such that:
• relevant developments and new regulations are integrated
• relevant partnerships are set up
• Innovative projects that make our services unique and competitive are implemented, guaranteed and evaluated
Ø You prepare management information with costs, progress and quality of the network and you check whether procedures and SLA’s are being met
Ø You know how to use and integrate knowledge of social, economic, political and technological developments in provider management; you see connections between these developments and their applicability in the organization, you are broadly oriented, you respond to political relationships and decision-making processes.
You act as "primus inter pares": you are the first point of contact for the most complex issues and you show responsibility for the quality and results of the group
You are based in Brussels but you work closely with colleagues from the Amsterdam business unit. You are willing to travel to Amsterdam on a regular basis and stay overnight if necessary.
You report to the Head of Procurement Benelux
- You work at (minimum) bachelor level and have experience as a manager, preferably within a similar position, or a broad experience as a buyer.
- You have an appealing vision, moreover you give direction and guidance to the people you work with.
- You set clear priorities, promote cooperation and know how to stimulate a positive attitude towards work.
- You proactively think about continuous improvement in our service provision and in the evolution of our products and services.
- You get energy from commercial targets, social contacts and constant negotiations;
- Your communication skills are excellent. Working in a team is crucial!
- You also retain your autonomy, your individuality and your sense of responsibility.
- You are administratively strong and have a sense of planning and organization.
- You are perfectly bilingual (Dutch-French) with a good knowledge of English.
We offer you
Ø Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz Partners, the world leader in assistance and travel insurance;
Ø A pleasant working atmosphere;
Ø An exciting, versatile, multilingual job in a close-knit company in the heart of Brussels within walking distance from the metro.
Ø Development opportunities and a fair salary package supplemented with meal vouchers and fringe benefits, including group and hospitalization insurance and interesting product discounts;
Ø A lease car.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 27 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Direction générale
- Secteur : Finance et assurance
- Bruxelles (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Talentfinder
- Bachelor académique
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein