3 de 3Suivant
IT Change Manager
Description de la fonction
Carrefour Belgium is looking forward to hiring an experienced Changer Manager with relevant skills and experience as for Change Management, Change Supervision and Change Approval.
The role as a Change Manager is a merger of different roles throughout the Change Process.
The Change Manager is the owner of the day to day operational Change Management process and is ultimately responsible for the Request for Change (RFC) and its implementation, and ensures that appropriate authorization is gained before a change is deployed. Day to day tasks and responsibilities are among others:
Ensure adherence of the Change Management process.
Ensure change coordination through its lifecycle.
Manage inter-dependencies of RFC's.
Preliminary evaluation and clarification of the request, and ensure the change is authorized based on the Service Level Agreement.
Evaluate the RFC for completeness prior to Change Advisory Board (CAB) review.
Document and communicate CAB agenda, subsequent minutes and update the RFC accordingly.
Organize and lead the CAB.
Produce and communicate the Forward Schedule of Change.
Manage high impact issues, deal directly with the customers.
Ensure Routine Changes are identified, documented and approved with the Customer.
- Advise and support on technical topics.
- Lead planning activities in preparation of change implementation.
- Completion of a change record, including description, classification, pre-planning.
- Assist to completion of the activities associated to the planning phase of a change.
- Assist to ensure all parties associated with change approvals are identified and informed.
- Document and communicate identified known errors to Problem Management.
- Ensure that emergency RFC's are authorized.
- Lead and coordinate the deployment of a change. This includes resource planning, scheduling, build and test activities, implementation and monitoring.
- Help determine when a change needs to go through formal escalation.
- Participate in change review and evaluation.
- Follow the CFGM process to have an anomaly corrected, if CMDB is not accurate.
- Participation as a member of the CAB for represented changes or electronic change approval.
- Evaluate and review CAB agenda and associated RFC's prior to CAB review.
- Approve / reject changes on behalf of the represented domain.
- Inform represented domain about changes that might have an effect.
Our ideal candidate:
Holds a relevant bachelor's or master's degree and is a seasoned Change Management Professional.
Is fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Is able to work autonomously, yet a team player as well.
Is familiar with analytical and conceptual thinking and has a proactive and accountable mindset.
Is open to change and resilient to change.
Is recognized as the reference in his / her domain.
- A permanent position in our internal IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
- An accessible head office (1140 Evere / Brussels) without parking problems.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, for a better work / life balance.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 21 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : TIC
- Secteur : Petit commerce et distribution
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Carrefour
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein