HUB Leader Norther Europe
- Bakker & Partners
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
HUB Leader Norther Europe
Who is our client
Our client provides a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with their London-based partner and independently owned offices, our clients 16000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Description de la fonction
This role must manage, assist, coach and monitor the 15-18 direct reports on 3 different sites. A strong relationship with the EH&S Specialist for Northern Europe is required due to the fact that the Hub Leader is also responsible for “Lead by example” as well as part of the required improved safety awareness on site. Therefore 90% on site (Terneuzen, NL) presence is required. The other two sites are in Berchem (Belgium) and Manchester (UK).
The Hub Leader Northern Europe must be a hands-on, down-to-earth and pragmatic colleague on the field with the team and the client. This role will play an important role to improve & promote the pro-activity and initiative taking, as well as the key player for the added value creation and exceeding the customer expectations with an improved service delivery taking into account the KPI’s and CPI’s. The Hub Leader has a high sense of responsibility and ownership, and acts as the right hand of the EMEAI Regional Director FM.
The Hub Leader will be the client interface for the local client, in co-ordination with the direct reports. The Hub leader will maintain the client interface with the clients Hub Leader Northern Europe.
- Lead the FM Team to deliver the best class FM services
- Assist the client FM team in defining its FM strategy and objectives, then preparing and implementing operational plans that will achieve those objectives
- Collaborate with other service lines to ensure seamless and pro-active service delivery in across your region. Including all aspects of Facility Operations, EHS, budgeting, cost control, incident management, supplier management and critical space management
- Develop and implement process improvements and efficiencies through well-thought out and vetted action plans
- Drive innovation, continuous improvement, best share practices with the 3 other HUB leaders and within your regional team
- Manage the financial aspects of the FM Ops teams, including cost savings
- Recruit, hire and manage appropriate resources required for the delivery
- Develop sourcing strategies, in line with the expectations and sourcing strategy of the EMEAI Regional Director. As well as supplier communications, RFP’s cost analytics, category strategies, deal negotiations and contract administration
- Ensure an incident escalation plan and communication plan with call tree in place for the critical installations and critical situations
As well as the following more hands-on, coaching & leader:
- Monitor contractors’ performance ensuring that KPI’s, local services and processes are in line with agreed Real Estate practices and contractual requirements
- Identify and implement agreed savings initiatives
- Develop and maintain annual operating budget and provide reports upon request.
- Prepare capital plan for building systems, structure, parking, grounds, …
- Establish and administer actual pass-through expenses, requesting purchase orders as needed
- Review vendor invoices to account receivable/payable system
- Prepare financial reports to agreed schedule and as and when requested
- Undertake site inspections on a regular basis to identify issues and ensure timely closure
- Ensure optimal functioning of building systems (HVAC, Fire protection equipment, lifts, etc.)
- Master’s engineering degree, business and/or relevant professional certification
- Min. 10 years strong facility management (FM) and building operations experience (hard & soft services) at manager level in a multisite and international context. Preference is between 10-15 years Facility Management experience. We are looking for an FM expert with a pro-activity attitude, as well as a strong initiative taker
- Engineering background & experience is a requirement – lead & coach the SME Hard Services Lead & technical team of FM Building Installations & FM Building Maintenance, as well as First Line Intervention team
- Strong financial, operational and general management acumen
- Strong leader, manager and developer of people and teams – team builder & motivator
- Experience with HR and performance management processes
- An open, honest and humble leadership style. Integrity is key!
- Strategic thinking skills
- Open and frequent communications with the direct reports, entire team, suppliers and other strategic partners
- Accomplished client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Change management skills
- Safety behaviour/awareness is part of your daily behaviour
- Experience with multinational companies
- Fluent in written and verbal English – Dutch. An additional language is an added value.
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 6 octobre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Opérations - Anvers' dans votre boîte mail.