7 de 9Suivant
Founded in 1989 and fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval specializes in full service vehicle leasing. Arval offers its customers – large international corporates, SMEs and professionals – tailored solutions that optimize their employees’ mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management. Expert advice and service quality, which are the foundations of Arval’s customer promise, are delivered in 29 countries by over 7.000 employees. Arval’s total leased fleet adds up to 1.200.000 vehicles throughout the world, of which 70.000 in Belgium.
Chief Financial Officer - CFO
Description de la fonction
Chief Financial Officer - CFO
Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg
- The CFO is responsible for all financial, tax and procurement aspects of Arval Belgium -and Arval Luxembourg.
- Leads the finance teams to develop, implement and maintain reliable financial/accounting controls, reports, processes to impact positively the business performance and support decision making within the Arval governance framework.
- Guarantees the financial integrity of Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg and complies with all regulations, both Group and local, through proper management, control and support, and financial reporting.
- Interacts with the Corporate Functions on a regular basis.
Areas of responsibility
The scope is Belgium and Luxemburg for:
- FINANCE : accounting, management control, collections, tax and cash management
- ALM (asset and liability management) & TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- Team management; build, develop and manage teams
- Work organization; identify the adequate and efficient organization and implement the corresponding work set-up (processes, best practices, tools).
- Risks; seek out methods and practices to minimise financial
- Strategy; provide internal assistance to the General Manager and all other Departments and Functions in Arval Belux; act as a sparring partner and as a consultant to the business and challenge existing practices to support decision making; play an active role in defining and contributing to Arval Belux strategy.
- Ensure accurate accounting and business reporting (i.e. statutory accounts in local GAAP and IFRS Group reporting) to deliver a fair representation of the activity.
- Fulfil financial controlling, provide reliable financial information and activity reporting to the top management, to Arval and to the Board, in line with the BNP Paribas and the Arval rules, within agreed timescales accordingly to required internal standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure efficient receivables collection process and manage litigations. Implement and support adequate internal controls, including the monitoring of interactions with both internal and external auditors on relevant issues.
- Follow up financial planning and budgeting processes: coordinate preparation of the yearly budget and quarterly forecasts; ensure budgets and forecasts are reliable, accurate and well presented; ensure follow-up of the actuals and revenues versus budget; check and control spending on general expenses; identify process improvements and potential reduction of costs to maximise the value and cost effectiveness of Arval Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Monitor Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg’s financial management (i.e. dividend, capital, company law) and tax issues, in compliance with local regulation, with the BNP Paribas Group rules and the Arval procedures.
- Follow-up funding and treasury management processes and ensure the compliance of ALM & Treasury Management as regards to BNP Paribas and Arval policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the assessment of default and bad debts and validate the provisioning and cost of bad debt decision process, in compliance with the related policies and procedures
- Overall responsibility for billing within Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg.
- Provide country level support to Legal function and ensure Arval Belux financial legal requirements are met.
- To define and maintain a Procurement strategy for Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg aligned with Arval Group and provides a clear framework of supply chain procurement and management.
- To ensure full compliance with payment terms and Arval commercial requirements.
- To train and develop the procurement manager.
Reporting line and organisation
- Reports to the General Manager of Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg.
- Also reports functionally to the CFO for Arval Group
- The CFO is a full Member of both the Arval Belgium and Arval Luxembourg Executive Committee (COMEX)
- A master’s degree in business administration, finance or economics.
- Required experience : 10-15 years in a similar function with financial management experience.
- The candidate will need to collaborate with all managers within the company hence a broad knowledge of the business is a plus. Good understanding of internal and external processes is an added value.
- The candidate will come with several initiatives and ideas to improve processes, people development,…
- This candidate will be the voice of finance and procurement in and outside our organisation.
- Success and realizations in this mission will be strongly determined by the sound finance, tax and procurement knowledge.
- Knowledge of the operational leasing business is a plus.
- Strong ability to plan and to manage different projects.
- Problem solving skills.
- Goal-driven leader with empowering leadership skills who maintains a productive climate and motivates and mobilizes the employees.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical, critical thinking and financial management skills.
- Process oriented.
- Decision making skills and adaptability to make things happen.
- Capacities to drive the “change management” with the teams.
- Integrity and understanding of data privacy standards.
- Excellent communication skills. Also have the ability to communicate complex financial information to both finance professionals and non-specialists.
- Be familiar with database technologies and software for financial analysis and reporting.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Interested? Do you think you match this description, as well as having the necessary skills? Apply today and send us your CV using our Application form, by clicking on the apply button.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 2 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Finances
- Secteur : Industrie automobile
- Zaventem (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Adver-Online
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein