Aminolabs is a fast growing, international leading manufacturer of innovative health, sports and fitness nutrition products. As a manufacturer for bars, powders, capsules and tablets, they are full service high-performance partner in the growing markets of sport & health nutrition, wellness and weight management products. Aminolabs is a company that values entrepreneurship, integrity, growth, team spirit, sports and fun. To strengthen the sales-team, based in Hasselt, we are looking for a (M/F):
International Key Account Manager B2B2C
- You manage the Key Accounts in your portfolio in order to grow topline and improve operational performance through a long lasting partnership.
- You analyse and respond to customer needs and opportunities and ensure that their requirements meet R&D, production and process-capacity.
- You understand your customers. You develop and execute key account plans. You elaborate business cases and defend them toward management.
- You negotiate prices, contracts and SLA’s
- Within Aminolabs, you act as a project-manager for the implementation of (new) customer-products, together with product management, R&D, packaging, procurement, finance, planning and customer service.
- You facilitate the S&OP process between the Aminolabs’ and customer planning teams.
- You manage customer expectations in terms of quality, feasibility and timelines and take all initiatives to delight your customer.
- You are familiar with fast moving consuming goods, understand the market and the trends of your clients and work closely together in defining and developing new products.
- You are part of the international sales team and report to the Sales Director.
- You have a masters degree in science.
- You have at least 5 years experience in sales, account management, preferably in a B2B or FMCG context
- You have a positive attitude, commercial flair and personal affinity with sports and healthy food / lifestyle.
- You act as a business consultant, have strong negotiating and selling skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time.
- A varied commercial job in a dynamic, ambitious, international environment, driven by customer focus, innovation and business thinking
- A challenging role within an enthusiastic team where you can apply and develop your commercial and organizational skills to their fullest.
- A competitive salary package with benefits suiting your position.
Contact Nic Nicasy on +32 11 24 75 00.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 19 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Sales buitendienst / vertegenwoordiger
- Sector: Grondstoffen, Landbouw en Voeding
- Hasselt (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Hudson
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur