My client is active in FMCG as one of the biggest players globally.
Customer Success Representative
The Customer Success Representative will ensure coordination and follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of customer orders and proper follow up for multiple product lines. He/ she will also perform relied tasks and actions in accordance with internal and external regulations such as ISO, OE, etc. This is a professional support function, with focus on coordination and administration of the order process and this according to processes & procedures. Following an overview of the key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and follow-up, until completion orders across all departments; this includes but is not limited to product enquiries, credit, product availability, delivery, invoicing and payment.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing in SAP of order entries, order acknowledgements, price updates
- Responsible for handling documents (packing list, invoices, certificates,…) and sending them to related parties. (courier calling timely, sending timely to correct parties)
- Responsible for maintaining contact with Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management, Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, fellow CSR's and shippers.
- Managing complaints in the complaint entry system and its follow up.
- Building up good relationships with the customers in his/her portfolio to maintain the desired customer service quality and to be able to reply any questions from our customers in a professional way.
- Be present in the team meetings and conference calls and actively attend the conversations.
- Participate in project teams if needed.
- Any additional tasks and projects that CSR Team Leader will appoint.
- Different business lines will be managed so the candidate needs to be multi-tasking oriented.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in an international environment, with SAP and foreign trade knowledge (inco-terms, documents check and preparation for vessel operations, etc.).
- Candidates with less/different experience with high enthusiasm to learn foreign trade and vessel operations in a dynamic customer service environment are welcome too, to be trained.
- Language skills: Native English and Dutch speaking and advanced French are a must, any additional EU language is a plus although not a must.
- Computer literate: MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Very good communication skills and ability to manage priority settings successfully.
- Relationshipbuilder with internal & external stakeholders.
Van € 3.200 tot € 3.800 per maand
If you choose for a career at my client, it isn't just business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, they encourage you to apply for this position and they are already looking forward to connecting with you!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.