Customer Service Manager
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Customer Service Manager
BVI® is a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer with a mission to deliver high quality solutions and innovation for advancing eye surgery and improving the vision of patients. The business has been built on developing leading products and brands in each product segment that the business operates. BVI® supports surgical teams, in more than 115 countries worldwide, either directly or through our network of trusted distributors.
For its innovation unit (PhysIOL Intraocular Lenses) located in the Liège Science Park, BVI mandated Profile Group for the recruitment of their future Customer Service Manager, to help them realize their ambitions.
The CS Manager reports to the Sr. Director, Global Customer Service. The primary objective of this position is to lead a team of Customer Support Specialists focused on supporting and adding value to existing and new BVI customers and sales representatives. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for execution of the strategy as it relates to building and evolving this customer facing function for BVI.
This will include organizational design, resource evaluation, and systems optimization as the function drives toward world-class performance. The Customer Service Manager will lead the interviewing and hiring process, provide appropriate and provide timely feedback to the CS Team. Additional responsibilities involve support for the domestic sales force, including assistance with open territories, lead qualification and development. The incumbent must be able to work cross-functionally in this global organization to optimize and execute strategy related to strengthening the customer support function.
- Lead, manage, motivate, coach, train, & develop the CS department (Support & Specialists).
- Ensure compliance with all department processes and procedures.
- Performance management as required. Communicate department philosophy, metrics & policy.
- KPI's: regularly reviews metrics and adjusts accordingly. Reports metrics to upper management as requested.
- Formalize & maintain training program. Drive regular updates for continuous improvement.
- Ensure training records are up to date.
- Provide world class customer satisfaction to all internal & external customers.
- Collaborate within the Customer Service Department and other internal departments.
- Participation to special projects, CS Meetings, Sales Meetings
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 5 years or more experience managing a Customer Service team
- strong knowledge of all customer service operating procedures
- Strong ERP experience (IFS, Salesforce)
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to think analytically and provide creative solutions
- Results oriented with a sense of urgence
- Decision making ability
- Self starter with the ability to follow established guidelines and procedures
- Clear and concise verbal communication is a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong implementation and follow through
You are joining a dynamic & fast-growing environment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in a global company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives that contribute to its success.
Profile Group manages this mission in exclusivity. Any interested candidate is therefore invited to apply exclusively through this ad (apply now) or by contacting Profile Group directly. contact: Mélanie Verhage - email@example.com
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Bachelor na Bachelor
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 9 juli
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Customer service' jobs in Luik meteen in je mailbox.