Our client, a 30 years old international German company is currently one of the leading global players in the field of payment and settlement solutions for business travel management. You are not dealing just with an expert, but an experienced partner. With business travel contributing up to 30% of corporate expenses, this is an ideal area for companies to focus on - in regards to improving efficiency, reducing costs, and increasing transparency across their Business Travel Program.
Today, the company has 50.000 corporate customers and 1.000 employees working from their 30 different locations (20 countries), its customized products and solutions save time and money for customers of every type and size worldwide.
You will join the Belgium team, together with the 45 other employees as part of the Benelux & Nordics scope of the organization.
Home-based position with flexible working hours - Availability outside of standard working hours required - National and some international travel required.
Business Development Manager - BeLux - B2B Software Solution
- Identify and maximize new business opportunities within Belgium and Luxembourg (BeLux) and establish new business opportunities with prospective clients by achieving the targets and increasing revenue
- Participate in the development of an effective market exploitation strategy for BeLux.
- Develop a sound understanding of the customer and the key players within the customer organization.
- Manage the relationship with Travel Management Companies and other suppliers, partners who provide Business Travels and B2B services to common Corporate customers, to develop and maintain the necessary cooperation needed and generate leads
- Cold calling prospects and driving the future pipeline of new business potential
- Accurate and timely CRM Reporting
- Work closely together with international colleagues to acquire and implement international (prospective) customers
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Customer Service teams, keeping them informed on the pertinent facts and needs of various customer
- Attend sales meetings and maintain up-to-date records on all sales activity
- Conduct sales presentations, client webinars, demos, and training on the product platform during the sales process; educate agency partners on products and solutions, and represent the Company at industry events
- Be responsible for solving ad-hoc and ongoing commercial issues
- Academic qualification - Bachelors degree or equivalent in finance, business, economics, marketing or travel-related
- A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience with a proven track record in new business sales within a target-driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/or business travel industry would be an advantage
- Experience in consultative sales and sales funnel management
- Sales-driven personality with an entrepreneurial drive to succeed in a highly results-driven environment
- Ability to identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator able to 'think on their feet' and demonstrate diplomacy and tact
- High level of Corporate awareness and a commitment to supporting cross-divisional activities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively within time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Ability to present with confidence and credibility
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Seeks to continually develop own knowledge and skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Sales CRM Software tools
- Fluency in English and Flemish is essential - French is a real asset (verbal & written)
- Driving Licence
Van € 51.000 tot € 85.000 per jaar
Our client offers a competitive salary package:
- Yearly salary based on your experience
- 30% variable salary paid on a monthly basis
- Accelerator if 100% target achieved
- Company Car
- Meal Vouchers, Eco-cheques, Netto allowances
- Group insurance + hospital insurance
- 25 days off (increasing with seniority)
Dynamic and multinational working environment, strong values, consultative approach, and highest service quality.