7 van 39Volgende
Business Development Manager
bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In this context, we are looking for Business Development Managers. Enthusiastic people responsible for the further development of our print advertising products. Marketing lovers that build long-term relationships with decision makers in the upper echelons of major corporate customers.
BPost -Business Development manager
- Forecasting and planning: Every month, you fulfil your duties and assess your results, based on your annual plan. You propose improvements to your manager.
- Portfolio management of complex accounts: you are fully responsible for your own portfolio. You identify opportunities and decide which actions help you strengthen customer relationships.
- Independent market knowledge: Through contacts in your network you follow the trends and assist management to make strategic decisions.
In your role of Business Development Manager, you are clearly a dynamic team player who enjoys contacts with customers. We highlight the following qualities:
- You have an infectious passion for marketing.
- You love challenges (which you will definitely face in the advertising world).
- You have an analytical mind.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in communication or sales) or equivalent experience.
- You have at least seven years’ experience in a marketing or sales role.
- You have experience of B2B service.
- You are a Dutch or French speaker with a command of the other national language and English.
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
- You have full responsibility over your portfolio, which comprises major corporate customers.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium (so things will move fast). We are very active in Europe and Asia, so you will also work in an international context.
- You join a company that is evolving rapidly. This adds complexity, but especially offers many challenges and innovative projects.
- The pleasant atmosphere, team spirit and friendly bpost culture is unique. And we’ll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services before, during and after your sales process.
Are you less experienced? The position of Account Manager or Key Account Manager may be something for you.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 10 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Business development
- Sector: Logistiek, Transport en Handling
- Brussel (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Pub.be
- Academische Bachelor
- Nederlands, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur