Jobs populaires Audit:
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
international distributor (wholesale and retail) of professional hairdressers and beauty products, with more than 200 Hair & Beauty stores for hairdressers and beauticians in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands.
European Senior Internal Auditor
Description de la fonction
Performs financial control audits, supports US IT Audit team with testing of IT General Controls, provides audit assistance to the Company's external auditors, and performs ad hoc operational audits as directed. Responsible for timely completion of projects and effective accomplishment of audit procedures to meet established objectives and departmental quality standards. Assists Management and senior team members with various special projects as needed.
40% - Performs audit procedures, including developing and conducting walkthroughs and developing and documenting audit evidence of control performance. Also responsible for identifying and defining issues and recommendations and leading appropriate staff.
25% - Performs special projects at the request of, or in assistance to Management as necessary, and directed by the Head of European Risk and Compliance.
15% - Preparation of audit programs, risk matrices, and conducting of interviews for operational and financial audits
15% - Develops, composes and maintains work paper documentation, deficiency summaries and other reports as necessary, to meet business and external audit requirements.
5% - Communicates the results of audit projects to management personnel of sufficient authority to ensure that appropriate action is taken with respect to any deficiencies noted.
* Bachelor's degree requierd
* 3-4 years of corporate internal audit/SOX or public accounting experience
* Certified or actively pursuing certification (CIA or ACCA equivalent)
* Full driving license
* Languages - fluent in English essential and some proficiency in French would be advantageous.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
* Knowledge of Idea, ACL or similar software would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of IT audit basics would be an advantage
* Ability to travel up to 10% - 15% domestically and internationally. Experience of retail/FMCG desirable (but not essential)
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication Skills both verbal and written
* Excellent Interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
* Able to work independently
* Team player
* Strong skills in organizing, attention to detail, accuracy, prioritizing, follow-up and problem solving.
* Great workinviroment
* Competetive salary
* Company car
* Fringe benefits
32 2 289 66 80
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Audit
- Secteur : Finance et assurance
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Experis
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein