Jobs populaires Administration:
- Accountant Administrator
- Economiste Français / Néerlandais (h/f)
- Comptable avec expérience en fiduciaire.
- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Junior advisor
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Evere, we are looking for a Car Sharing Specialist/Administrative Support.
Administrative Support (Car Sharing Specialist)
Description de la fonction
As part of the New Mobility Implementation team, you will have to support implementation & operation of Car Sharing services within relevant markets.
This includes close cooperation with our National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSC) to support them during roll out phase (planning, defining partners, etc.) and active role after implementation covering continuous monitoring of KPI achievement, consolidation of learnings, standardization of best practices and constant customization feedback to the SaaS provider. You should also manage deviations and demonstrate analytic capability to ensure agile countermeasure implementation.
- You will support Kinto Share Manager in coordination and planning of car sharing service launches
- You will prepare on regular base performance reports of car sharing service evolution on each of the market with different granularity level (for top management and/or mobility champions)
- You will create routine of reports and dashboards needed to assess car sharing performance
- You will define and create standardised business analytics and secure their integration within car sharing platforms
- You will build the framework for market implementation: guidelines, procedures, processes, KPIs, reporting's, …
- You will provide administrative support to New Mobility team if necessary
- Work experience in automotive, consultancy, mobility start up or platform economy
Project Management skills
- Natural aspiration to work with data
- High level of numerical skills (=easy with numbers)
- Accurate in data input with natural and strong sensitivity toward quality of service
- Enjoy working in team, although some work will require autonomy
- Fluent in English (any other European language is a big plus)
- Good communication skills
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (mobile phone, meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
- Flexible work time and flexible workplace
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative.
Interested ? Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Administration
- Secteur : Finance et assurance
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Manpower Group Solutions
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein