6 van 7Volgende
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. They have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore they are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce their team.
Talent & Industrial Relations Expert
As an Industrial relations professional you :
- Work in close collaboration with the Industrial Relations Manager and HR colleagues to shape the industrial relations policies prepare meetings with labour unions, Works Council (Ondernemingsraad) and meetings of the Committee for Prevention and Protection in the Workplace (CPBW), facilitate the meetings and manage the agenda;
- Ensure that internal company agreements are respected, focusing on the processes relating to labour union consultation;
- Draft company labour agreements (CAO's);
- Provide knowledge and knowhow during labour condition related negotiations;
- Analyse information in preparation of social consultations;
- Develop reports, texts work regulation policies, information leaflets,... ;
- Provide expert support to the HR team.
- Develop and follow up on career paths in close collaboration with our HR Business partners;
- Develop and follow up on Performance Management cycles;
- Advise employees and colleagues regarding talent development;
- Develop new initiatives regarding employee development, retention and engagement.
- You have a master degree in Law and a specialization in Belgian labour law. Knowledge of international labour law is a plus;
- You have at least 5 years demonstrated experience in labour law ;
- You have a perfect knowledge of English/Dutch and knowledge of any other language is plus;
- You are a pragmatic, critical and creative thinker and a problem solver;
- You are diplomatic and value team player;
- You have facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex HR matters to employees;
- You have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion good interest in compliance.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Kristin Ex on 03 800 42 18 or use the link on our USG website, mentioning reference KE/19/25.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 16 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: HR management
- Zwijndrecht (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via USG Professionals Legal
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur