5 van 26Volgende
Multinational client active in the medical devices industry, located in Leuven.
Purchase Assistant - Leuven
For this role you will get these responsibilities:
- You organize price requests, analyze and compare price quotes and negotiate with suppliers to come to a purchase that offers the best conditions in terms of price, quality, delivery and service.
- You prepare the orders and are also responsible for their input.
- You support the senior buyer, technical purchasing, proactively with new and current projects and you take care of the follow-up of suppliers and deadlines.
- You are responsible for informing internal customers about the state of affairs regarding price requests or orders.
- Following up supplier invoices is also part of your duties.
We are looking for someone with following profile:
- You hold a Bachelor degree with several years of experience in a similar role
- You are conscientious and an administrative organisational talent
- You are analytical
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- You have experience with an ERP package, preferably experience with SAP
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have strong commercial, technical and communication skills
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a multicultural environment.
+32 2 509 45 42
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 36 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Administratie
- Sector: Logistiek, Transport en Handling
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Alle vacatures via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academische Bachelor
- Nederlands, Engels
Van € 2.000 tot € 2.500 per maand