Proposals Specialist Leuven
- nVent Thermal Belgium NV
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Proposals Specialist Leuven
Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
In this position, you will get to:
- Work within the Proposal Team to produce professional, creative proposals for a range of different local projects for key Benelux and French customers.
- Perform all activities associated with securing of new projects to be executed by the company, like:
- Review and analyze received requests for quotation both technically and commercially.
- Develop technical solutions that exceed client expectations whilst enhancing nVent Thermal chances of securing an order.
- Prepare and analyze requests for external products.
- Develop bid strategy and subsequent implementation in conjunction with our sales teams.
- Quantify and compare alternative solutions that can be presented as part of our submission to the client.
- Understand what the competition will offer to meet the same client requirements and how they will meet these requirements.
- Ensure that proposals are completed on time.
- Maintain thorough records through the tendering process to ensure proper and efficient handover to project teams on contract award.
- Provide technical support and follow up proposals.
- Attend bid clarification and project meetings where required.
- Support work sharing with the region.
- Academic background in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 year of previous experience in a proposal/ tendering role or 3 years previous experience in an electrical site or estimating role (preferably within the Oil, Gas or
- Quick learner.
- High level of accuracy.
- Proficiency in processing data
- Computer literate – proficient in a wide variety of MS Office programs (Word – Intermediate User, Excel – Advanced User, Outlook – Intermediate User)
- Native in Dutch or French language (full working fluency in the second language).
- English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Some knowledge of power distribution and/ or Heat Tracing Applications.
- Previous experience of preparing the commercial bid analysis, working closely with
engineering department nVent Thermal in the competition of the bid analyst summary.
- Full clean driving license.
- Be a self-starter / self-motivated, detail orientated and a good communicator (both
written and oral)
- Able to work under pressure.
- Abilities to meet the physical and environmental demands:
- Working under pressure.
- The work will be in a typical office environment.
- Some assignments may require occasional travelling for customer visits (<10% of time).
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Onbepaalde duur
- 6 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Administratief bediende' jobs in Vlaams-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.