Are you passionate about guiding a company towards success in terms of Human Resources? Do you have exceptional knowledge of the Belgian social legislation? Do all elements concerning Compensation and Benefits Do you want to be involved in different HR-project? Do you have a change mindset and experience in hard and soft HR? Do you speak English and French / Dutch? Then you are the candidate I am looking for!
Payroll and Compensation & Benefits Manager
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
- As an expert, you will further develop the current compensation & benefits policy, support its implementation and also ensure continuous (financial) optimization.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure the company offers competitive compensation plans.
- You are responsible for organizing and managing the social elections throughout the company.
- Draft job description, job analysis and classifications.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefits programs
- You manage and support an employe who will be responsible for managing the payroll
- You have a Bachelor/master's preferably in Law or Human Resources Management.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in hard HR.
- You are analytical yet dynamic and have strong people management skills.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Belgian social legislation.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
The offer: Our client offers a fixed contract in a dynamic European association where you can have a direct impact on the current HR-initiatives of the company. They offer a competitive compensation package with company car and fringe benefits.
Robert Half Belgium
Robert Half Belgium
Toon nummer02 481 54 70
Stationsstraat 34 bus 1,