- As office assistant at Erve Europe, you will be our corporate representative and will embody our values and standards.
- You will be the first point of contact for phone calls and make our visitors feel more than welcome at our office.
- You help to plan internal and external meetings, fair visits, hotel bookings and when needed visas for intercontinental travels.
- You are the person in charge of our office, from receiving the parcels, ordering office equipment over lunches for visitors to the contact with the cleaning services and contacting the landlord in case of an issue.
- Next to that, you will provide administrative support to the logistics department, by means of logistics invoice control and supporting the flow where needed.
- In other words, you will be an essential link in our chain!
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or if not, equivalent experience of min 3 years in a similar job content;
- You are inspired to succeed, and you are resistant to stress;
- Preferably staying within a radius of 20km around Zaventem;
- Flexible team-player who takes initiative;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills in Dutch, English and French. German is an advantage.
- A varied, independent role in the international fashion sector;
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on skills and interests;
- Empowerment to lead their own projects as part of our 'Level 8' business model;
- An attractive salary package including meal vouchers, insurances, and bonuses;
- Friendly and helpful colleagues in a nice working atmosphere.