- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Join a global Company that is the leader in the powersports industry.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Infrastructure Specialist will support the warehouse operations and office users in Belgium.
He will work together with the Infrastructure Team in Austria as well as the service desk team.
He is responsible for all the IT related equipment on both sites (office and warehouse). His office
desk will be in the office site, but it will be necessary to go to the warehouse locations on a regular
base as well as during interventions.
For all necessary work with external companies (internet providers, electricity companies, logistics
during a move, etc.) he will be the one in charge to negotiate with partners and inform IT in Austria.
He will be the interface between the business and the IT and the first contact point for any
business needs, growths, changes or any situation where IT is involved.
Also he´s the contact for our office colleagues and works for them on service desk tickets.
The responsibilities are:
- To act as emergency support in any Infrastructure issue and also support the local SAP
- specialist in any emergencies
- To set up, image, maintain, manage and keep track EUC hardware
- Handling requests for new employees (creating account requests, place necessary
- hardware orders and setup the workplace for new employees)
- Hands on for rack, stack and cabling
- Taking care of network patching, network issues
- IT related process follow up
- Taking care of any IT related documentation
- Coordination of 3rd party support (like Dell, Ricoh, Zetes, etc. ..)
- To take care of local vendor relationship
- Application support to the local SAP specialist
- To work together with the service desk and also work on service desk tasks
- Giving IT training to employees and to KTN staff
- To be a permanent connection between business and IT and to forward any changes or
- future requests to the IT in Austria.
This position is based in Ghent, Belgium. Some travel involved.
This position is eligible to the BRP Employee Referral Program.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years experience in working as a IT hardware technician, IT support or any other
- job with experience in IT infrastructure.
- Fluent in English. French and Flemish would be hugely advantageous
- Drivers License
- Process driven
- Passionate about problem solving
- Highly self motivated and proactive
- Accurate in creating documentations
- Able to work proactive
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Results orientated and focused on log term solutions
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with the ability to work with a variety of different people
- Able to work within a constantly changing environment
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Secundair onderwijs
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 20 maart
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'ICT & PC technicus' jobs in Oost-Vlaanderen meteen in je mailbox.