- House Of Talents
- Onbepaalde duur, Zelfstandige, Voltijds
Are you up to the challenge of starting your top job within an ambitious organization? Are you a warrior ... ?
House of Talents is active in HR services, we group 10 companies, specialized in bottleneck profiles: Sales Talents, Care Talents, Financial Talents, Executive Talents, HR Talents, Food Talents, ICT Talents, Science Talents, Technical Talents and Engi Talents. Our core values: specialization, expertise, innovation and customer focus.
We offer different HR services: recruitment & selection, project sourcing, interim management, temporary work, assessment & development centers and HR Consultancy.
Each company has its own identity and works within its own specialization, but we share the same DNA: We are open & communicative go-getters who thrive on results and quality, who love a healthy dose of FUN at work. We're united in the War for Talents!
One of our companies is HR Talents: a passionate, visionary HR interim management leader in Belgium, which is continually growing its Belgian and international presence. We know the HR community in-depth and connect with them every single day. This allows us to guarantee a perfect cultural fit between the candidate and the client's organization.
To support our growth on the Belgian market, we are looking for a dynamic MatchMaker !
• As a MatchMaker you search for new HR interim assignments, do the intake interview and match them with the ideal candidate
• You do a close follow-up of both the client and interim manager
• You build and maintain long-term, high-level contacts with current and prospective clients and partners, by networking actively
• You facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as other HR MatchMakers
• You don’t only represent HRBuilders, you are an ambassador for the whole House of Talents group
• You screen and interact with current and new HR freelancers and support the growth of our large network of Interim HR Managers
• You are a relationship Builder with, preferably, fulltime or ? availability
• You have a network of HR contacts in Belgian companies
• You have an excellent knowledge of the roles & responsibilities within HR Departments
• You are a proficient “matchmaker” and preferably have a track record in recruitment & selection or equivalent activities
• You are motivated by working on commission and you show strong sales and entrepreneurial skills
• You like to work autonomously and are an excellent team player as well
• You are a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed colleague who combines a professional attitude with a great sense of humour
• You have great language skills (NL, EN & FR)
• A long term partnership (freelance contract or permanent contract)
• A very rewarding and motivating commission system
• The tools, support and marketing backbone you need
• The safe “umbrella” or “harbour” of a mature company/group under whose wings you can excel
• Dedicated, passionate colleagues in our #dreamteam
• A fast-growing and always moving business environment
• The freedom to organise your work from home
• A unique working environment on an office boat in Ghent, where we meet at least once a week
Did we do a good job in selling our offer to you? Let’s talk!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Onbepaalde duur
- 23 april
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Rekrutering & selectie' jobs in Antwerpen & Haven meteen in je mailbox.