6 van 7Volgende
You will join a multicultural environment allowing you to gain an international experience. The evolution of their employee and their satisfaction at work is one of the most important values. Indeed, they focus their philosophy on human values: courtesy, loyalty, unity, openness and respect.
Our employees have a say, their testimonials serve as a basis for improving our communication. They prefer clear language, where insurance jargon gives way to everyday vocabulary.
Aware of its responsibility towards civil society, the group actively positions itself as a responsible company that is involved in the life of the community.
Working within the Data & Analytics team on designing, implementing and maintaining optimal data platforms will allow you to be involved in end to end projects.
Data Engineer - Insurance Industry - Brussels Area
- You will be in charge of creating ETL jobs extracting data from different source systems and loading into the DWH
- You will have the responsibility of developing data models
- You will work on recommending new ways to improve data reliability and efficiency
- You will have to provide daily support and maintenance of DWH
- You will help improve accessibility and organization of data
- You have a degree in computer science
- You have strong skills of ETL tools with REST oriented APIs for creating and managing data integration jobs
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with strong command in English
- You have +2 year of experience in such role
- You will earn a salary up to 65.000 euros a year depending of your experience
- You will benefit of a very competitive package and bonuses on the top of it:
- Car + fuel card
- Insurance package
- Mobile phone + Laptop
- Days of home working
- Meal voucher
- >100€ net expenses
- And more...
- You will get a highly attractive holidays package which will enhance your work-life balance and improve your personal life
- You will join a family minded company with a horizontal management which will allow to be close to your colleagues and have a clear view on the business
- You will join an ambitious company in the insurance industry giving you the opportunity to keep on a successful path
- You will start a long-term career within an ambitious team which will help to reach your career goals and fulfil your ambitions
- You will have the chance to join a unique work environment that encourages the development of all talents
- You will have the chance to benefit of important growing perspectives by keeping you challenged to reach higher positions
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
Please note that by applying your CV is sent directly and only to the consultant in charge of this opportunity
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for other roles provided if they have the necessary skills and experience
+32 2 640 04 44 |
0032 (0)2 640 04 44
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 23 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Database
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via FSM Group
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur