- Page Personnel
- Vilvorde - Zaventem
- Intérim, Temps plein
Do you want to join one the leading companies within the automotive sector ? Do you want to be part of an international and innovative company ?
Do you want to help customer gain insights based on technology, become more data-driven and take advantage of new opportunities arising from a fast-paced world ?
Do you want to put your analytical skills at use to increase sales and develop/adapt the marketing strategy ?
Do you want to challenge the company's strategy based on insights and numbers ?
Then you might just be the Channel Analyst I am looking for !
Location : Northern Brussels - no company car provided
Description de la fonction
As a Channel Analyst you will :
- map the networks and channels for all the EU markets
- understand the markets key drivers and players
- provide network pre-selection and pre-launch analysis
- proceed to gap analysis
- create reportings, extract insights and share conclusions
- perform testing and report issues to support IT development
The ideal Channel Analyst :
- you hold a degree in business administration or economics
- you have a first experience (excluding internship) in data analysis or market research
- excellent level of English + Dutch/French
- you have experience with data analysis and reporting
- you have an analytical mind combines to problem solving skills and a business mindset
- you have worked with ERP systemps before (such as SAP)
- excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- you have strong communication skills and are at ease with presenting recommendations
- you are result-oriented and pay attention to detail
- you are comfortable in a fast-pace environment
- you are a fast learner
- you have an affinity for the automotive industry
The opportunity to start ASAP (July), a temporary function that might turn into a permanent opportunity
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Temps plein
De € 2.000 à € 3.000 par mois
Postuler avant le
- 14 juillet
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Marketing - Brabant flamand' dans votre boîte mail.