11 of 16Next
Our client represents the interests of its members and their housing corporations with a portfolio of about 6 million accommodations in Germany.
Trilingual Admin Assistant for German Association
As an assistant for the representation in Brussels, you will be the main contact person regarding the administrative and organizational tasks in the office.
- You will be in charge of the agenda/planning and the coordination of the meetings.
- You will translate texts in German, English and French.
- You will be responsible for handling some expenses and accounting.
- You will handle the mail processing.
- You will accompany the comities.
- You will organize business travels.
- You have a masters’ degree or an equivalent.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar function.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and really good working knowledge of French and English.
- You have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- You work autonomously and conscientiously.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp situations.
- You are pro-active and detail oriented.
- You are not afraid to handle some figures.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French, German