- Experis Belgium
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Job description: Supply, Inventory & Demand assistant
Within the Supply, Inventory & Demand planning department, as Supply, Inventory & Demand assistant you support the Supply, Inventory & Demand planners team in order to guarantee the process of replenishing parts and accessories from our suppliers. Based on the analysis of orders placed and the analysis of various reports, you suggest areas for improvement to our Supply, Inventory & Demand planners.
You realize the new demand plan for the spare parts. For the accessories you realize the new demand plan in cooperation with the product managers. This is based on reports and knowledge of the products.
MRP order proposal
- Analysis and validation of the order proposals calculated by the MRPJe ensures an optimal inventory level, taking into account seasonal fluctuations, rotations and cost parameters
- Treat and plan the order proposals in order to guarantee both an optimal stock level and a high level of service to the customer
Creation and follow-up of supplier orders (purchase orders)
- Follow up the stages of the ordering process and make sure, among other things, that the delivery times are complied with, both to our suppliers and to the concessionaires.
- Analyse your daily, but also on a project-based basis, the order proposals from a critical perspective in order to achieve a configuration mix of efficiency and optimal service degree
Manage and update the databases in the ERP system with respect to the articles and the suppliers
- Actively contribute to setting up and/or improving the inventory parameters
- Think along about the optimization and integration possibilities of the entire logistics process
- Setting up a structured cooperation with our internal partners such as CBD, Warehouse, Accounting,...
- Actively contribute to (new) reporting and use it as a tool in the optimization process
- Rigorous follow-up of potential overstock and possible actions to propose and follow up
- Monthly follow-up with suppliers to the delivery reliability (timely and in the right quantity)
- Degree: Master's degree or equivalent experience.
- Years of Experience: A first experience in a similar position is an asset but is not mandatory.
- Languages: FR or NL with good knowledge of English and basic knowledge of German is an asset
- IT knowledge: Mastery of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP/Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Analytical attitude and meticulous processing of figures / problemsolver
- Innovative, critical and looking for optimization
- Team player and service oriented and have a good commercial feel
- Flexible, stress-reducing and conscientious
- Organised, accurate and independent
- Being able to work proactively & autonomously
- Temporary contract from 6 month
- salary Scale
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- 19 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs straight to your mailbox.