19 of 22Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is a top financial services company located in Brussels.
They will offer you an international, diverse, fast-paced and innovative work environment.
Secretary for IT Department in central Brussels
As a Secretary for the IT Division, you will perform a wide range of administrative and general support duties across all areas and levels of the GITS division. You will frequently communicate with senior-level internal and external contacts and will be regularly exposed to confidential data. You will work together with a senior personal assistant.
- You will manage the end-to-end organisation of activities of the GTS team;
- You will interact with other divisions of the company's group to ensure the coordination of activities;
- You will make meeting and travel arrangements and manage expenses;
- You will prepare meetings;
- You will iIssue reports following established procedures;
- You will provide support in agenda management to the GTS Division head (CTO) and team;
- You will maintain divisional records and files, among which confidential documents;
- You may research a variety of information requests, drawing on sources within and outside the Division.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Assistant/ Secretary/ Personal Assistant of Directors;
- You demonstrate fluency in oral and written English;
- You are able to play around with the different software packages of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- You have a command of, or are able to quickly learn other tools as Oracle E-business suite, Travel tool;
- You are able to provide minimal technical support e.g. for setting up VTC/Webex, managing user accesses for the team;
- You have strong organisational skills, you have the ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment, to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines and know how to prioritise;
- You strive to deliver in a timely and efficient manner;
- You are positive and flexible;
- You handle confidential information appropriately;
- You have strong communication skills and have the ability to transmit information clearly;
- You have an eye for detail; you can process information with rigor and accuracy.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2N1uYrv
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Sint-Joost-ten-Node (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
From € 2.500 to € 3.000 per month