Secrétaire Juridique h/f
- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Secrétaire Juridique h/f
Our client (based in Brussels) currently represents the interests of 40 companies operating refineries in the EU. Members account for almost 100% of EU petroleum refining capacity and more than 75% of EU motor fuel retail sales.
You will assist the in-house Lawyer in the daily management and administration of the Association’s contracts (drafting, negotiating and revising contracts):
- Manage the contracts for the Association, throughout their life-cycle: drafting, negotiating and revising contracts such as consultancy services agreements, research contracts, collaboration agreements and non-disclosure agreements, in close collaboration with the responsible Concawe Science Executive.
- Ensure that all research activity is conducted in line with the Association’s values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- Analyzing and interpreting complex contract terms and conditions, advising on their impact and associated risk and liability to staff at all levels.
- Evaluating and negotiating ownership of and access to intellectual property
- Assist in the revision of internal contract management procedures
- Provide ad-hoc legal support to the Secretariat on contract issues
- Administer, maintain and update the Association’s contracts database
Education & Experience
- Hold a Law degree with a specialisation in Contract Law
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar role in an international company or law firm
- Have good legal English drafting skills
- Have strong co-ordination and negotiation skills with an eye for detail
- Some familiarity with environmental legal issues is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team worker
- Flexible, diplomatic, with good cultural sensitivity
- Able to work independently with problem solving approach
- Able to respect deadlines and tight timing
EU citizenship or permit to work in the EU is required
- A contract of 3 months starting as soon as possible (replacement of maternity leave)
- A competitive salary
- A workplace in the heart of Brussels
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 17 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.