- Robert Walters
- Interim optional fixed contract, Full-time
Main tasks of a Recruitment Assistant:
- Help the team in day-to-day planning: booking of meetings etc.
- Assist in all administrative sides of the screening process: create candidates, plan interviews, adapt CV's, process files, update candidate files
- Help adjust job descriptions to company format
- Post vacancies on different job boards and ensure a correct follow-up by the consultants
- Help set up client contracts
- Ad hoc administrative tasks: create PowerPoints etc.
The ideal Profile of a Recruitment Assistant:
- Bachelor's in administration or equivalent in experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English with good knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Excellent prioritization skills, accurate, flexible and stress resistant
What we offer:
- A temporary contract with a possibility to be hired fixed (negotiable);
- Attractive salary with extra-legal advantages;
- A great jumpstart/development for your career with lots of learning opportunities.
Are you professional and dreaming about a job in a fast-growing international environment? You love to help and willing to invest yourself in our Commerce team with a great lively atmosphere? Then this job is perfect for you! If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams in Brussels, then have a look at our Instagram! Apply directly through the site or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org! Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Interim optional fixed contract
From € 1.900 to € 2.800 per month
- 22 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.