12 of 16Next
Our client, an international financial service company is a lobbyist and trade/professional association. Located in the European business quarter.
Part time Team Assistant German and English speaking
As a Team Assistant you will report directly to the Head of the company’s Representative Office.
- You will ensure a proactive and efficient office management.
- You will be scheduling and be in charge of travel management, organization of meetings/phone/video conferences.
- You will be responsible for filing and document management.
- You will prepare and handle independently in- and outgoing office correspondence.
- You will be responsible for orders of office supplies, claim for travel expenses and handle payment of invoices.
- You will be the front face of the company.
- You are fluent in English, German and French.
- You have excellent computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have ideally some previous experience working at European institutions
- You have an organized approach to administration.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have very strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively and accurately in an international environment.
- You have the ability to work independently and to demonstrate flexibility.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Working in modern offices in the center of the European quarter of Brussels.
You will be offered a Part Time ( Monday to Thursday, 30,4 hours/week) permanent contract with a very competitive salary and benefits package ( Eco-chèques (€250/an), Assurance group, pension and life insurance, Assurance hospitalization, 20 Holidays + 10 extra, Public Transport 100% reimbursed )
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Academic Bachelor
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- English, French, German