10 of 11Next
Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over seventeen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Office Assistant part-time in Center Brussels
Our client is a premier provider of senior-level executive search, board advisory, leadership, succession, and executive assessment services. They have been serving clients globally for 50 years. Our client is a privately owned professional services firm with 46 offices across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia/Pacific.
The mission of our client is to provide a consistently high level of service, founded on a thorough knowledge and understanding of our clients’ businesses.
The Office Assistant position is a combination of traditional “Reception desk” role (30%) and administrative support (70%). You will be working in binome with a second Office colleague.
- Your prepare interview rooms;
- You welcome guests (candidates and clients) and guide them to the interview room;
- You manage the incoming calls;
- You’re in charge for setting up Skype, Facetime or video conference interviews;
- You’re responsible for the office supplies, soft drinks, coffee;
- You fill in the daily schedule in a Word document;
- You’re in charge for post, packages, collecting and distributing daily mail;
- You order and prepare lunches (setting and cleaning up tables);
- You manage the smooth functioning of office environment;
- You support projects teams by creating and updating candidates and client profiles in the CRM/Database;
- You support / back up the PA on administrative tasks (agenda, meeting and travel arrangements);
- You answer by email to applicants;
- You support mailing and follow-up of invitations of marketing events.
Success in the position as Office Assistant will require a person who:
- Has a Bachelor degree;
- Should be fluent in English, Dutch and a good knowledge of French;
- Has experience with computer work, experience in working with CRM/database is an advantage;
- Can communicate and interact effectively with clients and candidates at all levels;
- Is able to maintain confidential information and has the ability to field phone calls with professionalism, tact, common sense and persistency;
- Wants to be part of a team, willing to assist colleagues when asked;
- Has a pleasant, well rounded, mature personality, with an absolute drive towards professionalism and client satisfaction.
Our client offers you:
- A 28h contract of 4/5;
- An alternating work schedule;
- You start with an interim contact of a few months and then receive a fixed contract;
- An interesting salary package;
- You work in a open space office with a lot of social contacts;
- The offices are situated in the Center of Brussels very close to all the EU organizations and easily to access by public transport.
02 289 06 90
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Secretary Plus Brussel
- Dutch, English, French