- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Our client is a European company working in the transport sector.
The Management Assistant supports the members of a Team with all coordinating, administrative and communication related tasks. He/she will act as the right hand of the Team and is responsible for organizing activities, managing information, communication and correspondence.
The Management Assistant is also responsible for the time and priority management of the Team. He or she has insight into the company's core activities and strategies and handles confidential information discreetly. You will be working in a pool to assist the communication Team through:
- Managing agenda
- Coordinating travels
- Creating (PowerPoint) presentations
- Writing external or internal communications on various topics
- Organizing internal and external meetings
- Follow up and verification of various reports
- Playing a key role in administration and communication
- Handling phone calls and setting up conference calls
- Organizing events in collaboration with other teams.
Main competences needed for the job:
- A degree in Office Management and/or Communication Management, or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar fonction
- Fluent in French & English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Precise and focused
- Well organized and structured
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to connect in a professional and constructive way with all parties within the company
- Strong written communication skills in order to write clear and compelling texts
- Ability to treat matters confidentially and discreetly
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Flexible and stress resistant
- IT knowledge: very good knowledge of Microsoft O365 environment (SharePoint, OneDrive, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Professional experience in an IT environment is an asset
Our client offers you a replacement mission of about 4 months from February in an international and dynamic company with a salary between 2300 € gross and 3000 € gross depending on experience.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 18 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management assistant / secretary' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.