4 of 8Next
The client is a well-known and international player in the construction sector. It's a financially stable organisation with a great human oriented company culture.
As a Management Assistant's you will be responsible for:
- Travel management on international level (visa, flights, hotel,..)
- Agenda management
- Mail & phone correspondence
- Meeting preparation and organisation
- Handling invoices and expenses
- Have minimum 5 years experience as a management assistant
- Have worked in an international environment and experience with international travel arrangements (Visa)
- Have an excellent level of English and Dutch. French and Spanish is considered as a plus
- Have strong organisation skills, you are stress resistant and you can manage deadlines
- Can work independent, you take initiative and you are proactive
- Work in a discrete manner and you are flexible
- A temporary to permanent contract
- A very attractive salary
- Extensive and complete extralegal advantages
- Flexible working hours
- 34 holidays
- Company restaurant
- Home office
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
From € 2.500 to € 3.900 per month