16 of 19Next
A pan-European organisation representing all professionals working in the field of childhood cancers.
Management Assistant (m/f) ENG
Provide administrative support in the management of the office, mainly but not exclusively for membership and event logistics (full-time position).
Main tasks will include:
Day-to-day running of the secretariat, including:
- Administering incoming calls, e-mails and mails
- Main contact person for answering general queries
- Provide administrative support for the practical arrangements of meetings, including organizing travel, accommodation, catering, venue, minute-taking and compiling supporting papers
- Maintain database of key contacts
- Answer enquiries regarding membership
- Maintain and follow-up on membership invoices and renewals
- Liaise with the national member societies regarding membership lists
- Maintain the membership database
Organizational support for events:
- Assist in the logistics of the event including registration, travel, accommodation, venue and catering
- Attend events as appropriate, including paediatric oncology-related meetingsand conferences as well as EU policy and networking-related events
- At least 2 years experience in office and administration
- Fluency in spoken and written English (other European languages would be an asset)
- Service mind-set
- Capacity to interact and build relations with a multi-cultural members/stakeholder/staff environment
- Detail-minded and well-organised
- Willing to travel on a limited scale
- Experience in financing (follow up of invoicing), web-based communications, marketing and/ or event management is an asset
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills
- Computer skills, including good knowledge of MS Office, Internet and email technologies
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Ability to function efficiently in a multi-task work environment and prioritise
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attractive salary
- Hospital insurance
- Restaurant coupons
- 38 hours / week
- Nice neighborhood:restaurants, shops, fitness club,etc
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- All jobs via Unique Brussel Arts Office
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience