Popular jobs in Management assistant / secretary:
- Management Assistant
- Secrétaire de direction
- Management Assistant
- Office Manager - Brussels
- Japanese/English speaking Management Assistant Export
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Talentus is looking for a candidate wishing to work in the field of education.
For one of our client, a High School located in the South of Brussels, we are looking for a talented Management Assistant FR-EN (m/f).
Management Assistant FR-EN (m/f)
• You support the Principal and Assistant Principal with various tasks (schedule appointments, screen phone calls, send letter to parents, coordinating interviews, welcome guests and customers,…)
• You feed the database and you are in charge of administrative tasks (analyse and prepare reports on school data, help colleagues with personal or administrative issues in French or Flemish, help welcome/orientation for new families and their students in August, manage school supplies cupboard – orders)
• You are in charge of the follow up of attendance throughout the day, maintaining student files, preparing letters of recommendation and attestations for students and graduates …
• You are in charge of the organization of events (parent teacher conferences, graduation ceremony,... You get in touch with the photographers, the concierge team ensuring that tasks around school are completed,…)
• Regarding communication: you reply to emails, write and send out daily announcements, take phone calls for teachers…
• You are responsible for coordinating replacing absent teachers which involves internal cover and communication with substitute teachers
• You are the mediator between the teachers, the students and their parents
• You are bilingual FR-EN, a working knowledge of another language would be an advantage
• You have already a similar working experience (3 years minimum)
• You have the ability to deal effectively and courteously with staff, parents, students and to handle confidential information with discretion
• You have effective verbal and listening communication skills, data processing analysis skills and time management skills
• You master the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• You are honest, reliable, proactive, flexible, you possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Should your profile match all the characteristics mentioned above, don’t waste a minute and send us your CV!
We offer you:
• A temporary contract leading to a permanent one
• A full-time job in a multicultural environment with attractive schedules (8h-16h)
• A diversified function within a dynamic, young, international and pleasant working environment
• An attractive salary
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Education
- Braine-l'Alleud (location)
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract