15 of 16Next
The European Organisation is looking for a Management Assistant to provide administrative support to our Head of HR & Administration and join our dynamic team in Brussels.
The company is a dynamic organisation, growing to meet the needs of the operational phase of the EMVS.
Management Assistant FR/ANG
Your main tasks will include
- Assisting with the day-to-day functions of the Department for HR & Administration.
- Assisting the Management Team in administrative tasks; such as meeting preparation, travel arrangements, etc.
- Processing documentation and preparing reports related to personnel activities; such as staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, etc.
- Coordinating HR projects; such as meetings, surveys, training, etc.
- Conducting initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Handling incoming mails, calls and other communications.
- Helping with the monitoring of HR and Office budgets.
What do we need to see from you?
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A diplomatic team player.
- The ability to be autonomous and proactive.
- Demonstrable and effective organisational skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken French and English.
- A Bachelor’s of Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- A full-time position in the centre of Brussels
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and a pleasant atmosphere
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience within the European sector
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Brussel Arts Office
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French