9 of 17Next
Our client is a German law firm of about 240 lawyers, 86 of whom are partners. The firm maintains offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Brussels, London and Shanghai. The office is Brussels is based in the heart of the European district, 5 minutes walking distance from metro and near SNCB train station.
Legal Secretary with German native level, in EU district.
As a legal secretary you will have to work with a team of 4 legal secretaries. You will assist several German speaking lawyers.
- You will make travel arrangements for lawyers;
- You will maintain the attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel;
- You will file, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents;
- You will produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation;
- You will be responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail.
- You speak German at native level and your are fluent in English;
- You don't need to have a legal background ! Just bring your positive attitude;
- You are at at ease working with Microsoft Office package;
- You are independent and proactive;
- You can figure things out on your own.
Our client is based in the heart of the European district, 5 minutes walking distance from metro and SNCB train station.
This is to work on later afternoon hours usually. Monday to Thursday from 11:00H to 19:00H. and 9:0H to 17:00H on Friday.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
23 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Secretary Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- English, German
- Interim optional fixed contract
From € 2.400 to € 3.000 per month