11 of 48Next
The client is a known brand in the electronics sector. They operate on international level but have their head quarter in Flemish Brabant. They are characterised for their great and human culture.
Japanese/English speaking Management Assistant Export
1) You will assist the export manager with the following tasks:
- Travel Management
- Agenda Management
- Meeting preparation, scheduling, organisation and processing
- Making presentations
- Welcoming guests
- Taking care of office supplies
- Handling calls, post and emails
2) You will assist the export department with general administrative duties.
- You speak fluent Japanese and English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
- You have relevant experience in administration or a relevant degree (for example Office Management).
- You have great communication skills (orally and written).
- You have a good knowlegde of MS Office, in particular of Excel.
- You work in an organised, precise and effective way.
- You can work in a team as well as autonomously.
- You are able to discretely handle confidential files.
- A long term position
- A good salary with great extralegal benefits
- A challenging function
- A modern, pleasant environment and a dynamic team
- The possibility to train yourself in order to improve
- Work for a known brand
- Work for an international brand
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
40 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
From € 2.600 to € 2.900 per month