1 of 3Next
The company is situated in Diegem and active in the Legal sector.
Facilities Admin Support - Diegem
Your tasks as Facilities Admin Support:
- You support the CEO and general management: filing documents, expenses, travel management, etc.;
- You support the Facility Manager;
- You manage and follow-up insurance documents, fuel cards, claims;
- You prepare documents for HR;
- You plan maintenance for cars, reparations linked to insurance files and coordinate with local dealers and employees;
- You support internal moves, follow up the planning with suppliers and coordinate small reparations;
- You support the HR Manager for trainings, internal events, catering, etc.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Facilities Admin Support:
- You are fluent in French and English and have some Dutch working knowledge;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, data management systems and tools;
- You have a driver's license;
- You are well organized, pro-active, efficient and hands-on;
- You are dynamic and a team player;
- You have a sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- You are eager to learn and show initiative and attention to detail.
The company offers you:
- A competitive salary.
- Working in a dynamic and growing company.
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Diegem
- Secondary education