6 of 10Next
Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over seventeen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Expansion officer for a leading consulting company
They help their clients surf the wave of digital transformation. But digital transformation is much more than technology. This is why our client provides the full spectrum of implementation and consulting services: from digital strategy advisory, through customer experience design to the implementation of that digital strategy.
Our client is located in the centrum of Brussels. Easily accessible with public transport.
When it comes to good vibes, you’re the one….! As an Expansion Officer you are responsible for creating and managing a vibe and
workplace at the office that perfectly suits our client culture.
You are an accurate, decisive and firm personality and you have the ability to work independently.
You encounter your daily challenges with a big smile and you don’t mind to address your colleagues when necessary. You are fluent in English, since you contact with international colleagues frequently. What are your tasks?
- You assist the two Business partners in Belgium;
- You manage emails and agenda;
- You collaborate with the Office Manager when there are contracts or invoicing topics in the emails;
- You take care of booking travel and accommodations;
- You are responsible for the follow up of administrative activities in relation to setting up new legal entities across Europe:
- You manage the company registration;
- You set up the bank account;
- You coordinate the setup of payroll and accounting services;
- You set up the internet and mobile telephony contract;
- You follow-up legal activities supported by PwC.
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships;
- You demonstrate effective organisational skills;
- You have problem-solving aptitude;
- You are motivated and have the right attitude;
- You are proactive and reliable;
- You are friendly and outgoing;
- You master computer tools such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- You have the ability to handle diverse activities, projects and people at one time;
- You show willingness to learn and have an adaptable personality.
The company culture is characterized by a great team spirit, colleagues with a can-do and supportive attitude, where innovation and collaborativethinking is encouraged.
As part of our clients Global Team, they also provide you with global career opportunities in some of the most exciting European citites, along with a competitive salary and benefits, and flexible working schemes.
- Tervurenlaan 270-272, 1150 Sint-Pieters-Woluwe
- 02 289 06 90
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Secretary Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Meal vouchers