- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Our client is a company who has a decisive voice of non-ferrous metals producers and recyclers in Europe.
Our client is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant
- Experience in organizing meetings (numerous);
- Good expertise in managing information and data (files reading, analysis, organising, summary);
- Experience in dealing with different files at the same time; expertise in websites management (set up, maintenance) is a strong asset;
- Experience in preparing minutes, summary notes, letters and technical reports;
- Managing different agendas.
- Travel bookings/arrangements?
Studies in Administration/Office management or any other relevant field.
- Sense of professionalism with excellent French and English written and verbal communication skills; fluency in other EU languages is an asset.
- IT proficient using Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills with ability to handle and accomplish multi-tasks;
- Very good attention to detail and ability to function effectively under pressure;
- Collaborative and service-minded;
- Adaptable and accountable;
- A ‘can-do’ attitude by being task oriented and outcomes driven.
Our client offers you a interim contrat with the possibility to have a permanent contract with a monthly gross salary between 2300 and 2500 euros with meal vouchers, insurance and reimbursed transport costs.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 30 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.