4 van 14Volgende
Our client is a company specialised in the e-commerce sector and located in the Liege area.
Social Media Expert
As Social Media Expert you are in control of all the social media disciplines and channels. You drive highly innovative social media strategies and act as thought leader within the company.
You draft and manage strategic social media plans and execute them to perfection. On social media, you are the voice of the company, aligned with the company’s general brand.
You have a central role at supporting the marketing team on pushing current boundaries of social strategy, content creation to influencer marketing and identify key trends and competitor activity on the market.
You’ll report to the head of Customer Experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement social media strategies in line with the company’s objectives.
- Identify and develop content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate and manage all published content.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer strategies.
- Ensure that social strategies are rolled out in conjunction with other departments.
- Build and manage online reviews and reputation.
- Build relationships with influencers and bloggers.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Collect and communicate insights from social media to other departments.
- Partner with creative, technology, analytics and account management stakeholders to make sure your implemented strategy is a success.
You are passionate about everything social and digital marketing. You speak in hashtags and captions. Your definition of social media includes more than Facebook and you going beyond the number of likes to measure success.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing, technology, social platforms, mobile marketing, emerging media and the internet as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing an ability to communicate clearly with a wide set of audiences.
- Team player with great drive and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and able to deal with deadlines.
- Eye for detail, accurate and proactive.
- Eager to learn, “hands on” and good organisation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken FR and NL and English.
Our client offers a complete salary package coupled with extra-legal advantages (including a company car).
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 29 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Marketing management
- Luik (standplaats)
- Bachelor na Bachelor
- Interim optie vast
- Onbepaalde duur