Andere jobs via Experis
Alle jobs Architect
Populaire jobs in Architect:
- EPB - Verslaggever
- Ingenieur- Architect (Facility Designer)
- JURIDISCH ADVISEUR/PRODUCTMANAGER BOUW
- Projectvoorbereider Staal (M/V)
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Our client in the social industry in Brussels (close to the Brussels South Railway Station) wants to strengthen its IT team.
Senior Java Developer (with 46 days of holidays)
Senior Java Developer (with 46 days of holidays per year)
The IT application team manages a wide range of applications. These applications have been developed in recent years to support the mission that will help people. These applications are developed in Java technology.
For this purpose, they are looking for a motivated Java Developer.
- You work closely with business analysts.
- On the basis of a functional analysis you develop the technical design.
- You work in a team of development and infrastructure collaborators.
- You document thoroughly and correctly.
Profile (knowledge and experience)
- You are at least Bachelor of Computer Science
- You have at least 8 years of proven experience in comparable functions.
- You have an interest in programming and you want to evolve
- You are eager to learn and you want to grow.
- You have good knowledge of Java Architecture from both a software and hardware point of view.
- You have a good knowledge of SQL
- You have a good knowledge / experience in the field of Java development
- Java (Hibernate, Spring / Java EE) JSF Unit testing Supporting
- Tools: Git, Jenkins, SoapUI Web services (Rest + Soap)
- Front end technologies:
- XML technologies: xml, xlst, xsd
- You have good analytical skills
- You have the critical mind and the sense of conceptualization
- You have the team spirit
- You are assertive
- You are able to work independently
- You are able to distinguish the principal from the accessory.
- You are flexible in managing the schedule, but with all the necessary attention for the agreed deadlines.
- You are motivated
- You consider change as an essential part of an organization.
- You are bilingual according to the standards of the organization (NL-FR). Knowledge of English is indicated.
Our client offers you:
- A permanent contract (direct hire at client)
- A very competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- 46 days of holidays per year
- Full time job
Would you like to receive more information about this position?
Don't hesitate too long and apply now!
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Architect
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via Experis
- Academische Bachelor
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur