13 van 56Volgende
At SCK•CEN, we are on the forefront. By developing new knowledge and innovative applications, we move the line of what nuclear science can do for society. Each day, we are driven by a relentless ambition to build our expertise and achieve our goals. We are immersed in a world of unique technology, open discussion and discovery, together with other capable and curious minds. Join a community of explorers.
We are working together with scientific and industrial partners to develop a Closed Ecological Plant Cultivation System and Bakery for extended stays on Planet Mars and their applications for Planet Earth. This is a unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team on an innovative project. For this project, we are looking for an experienced researcher:
- you will be performing research through the design, execution and analysis of plant growth and microbial laboratory experiments
- you will contribute with your biology expertise to answering the different research questions on the impact of growth substrates, ionising radiation, plant-microbe interactions, plant physiology, plant growth and the nutritional value of plants
- you will be involved in the monitoring of environmental microbes in the closed plant cultivation infrastructure developed in this project
- you will be responsible for the daily follow-up of the project and for reporting towards the project partners
- you will take the lead in converting the scientific results into reports and scientific publications and present your results at project meetings and conferences
- PhD or master’s degree in biology, bioengineering, biochemistry or biomedical sciences
- knowledge of microbiology and plant biology
- hands-on experience with standard microbiological research and biological lab experiments
- experience in project work and project reporting
- a proactive attitude with a strong sense of responsibility
- an open communication style with attention for the team
- fluent spoken and written communication in English
- good writing and presentation skills
- experience with the analysis of plant-microbe interactions and the growth or nutritional value of plants
- knowledge of Dutch or French
- A challenging and varied job
- Opportunities for self-development in an absorbing, international research environment
- Extensive training opportunities within and outside your area of expertise
- An attractive remuneration package with non-statutory benefits
- Located in wooded area to ensure you a traffic jam free environment
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 32 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Wetenschapper
- Sector: Wetenschap en onderzoek
- Alle vacatures bij SCK-CEN
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Bepaalde duur
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Cultuur- en sportcheque