- Page Personnel
- Interim, Voltijds
Leading multinational in the FMCG industry.
As replenisher you will get following responsibilities:
* Managing for your customer the day to day CRP planning as well as promo planning for all categories & reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
* Identifying, tracking & communicating with the customer and stakeholders about critical out of stocks, delivery delays and impact on the business.
* Being Back- up of VMI planners
* Informing the customer on product/assortment switches & follow-up with several departments at the customer for a good execution.
* Providing input to internal departments (e.g. masterdata) & external (e.g. the logistics transport provider) when experiencing certain transmission failures.
* Follow-up of outstanding claims for your customer.
* Assisting CRP planners and escalating issues when operational issues/problems occur.
* Managing long term customer related projects from a continuous improvement perspective for both CRP customers and reporting to the customer service manager. This happens through the root-cause analysis of supply chain cost & waste. Overall goal is to make the processes more lean & decrease Supply Chain Costs. (topics: claim reduction, efficient operations tracking, stock reduction initiatives etc. )
* To create & share performance reports about delivery reliability & timeliness of your customer & taking corrective actions in cooperation with the customer & internal counterparts.
* Preparing & leading Customer meetings; dependent of the subject, independently or with the customer service manager
* Spot opportunities and translate them in proposals to be negotiated internally or externally
* Providing weekly updates about potential replenishment risks.
* Managing the CRP tool settings and searching for structural improvements of the tool with the feedback of the CRP Planners.
For this role we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Master's degree (preferably Supply Chain or Business) or equivalent by experience
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain or customer service processes (preferably order-to-cash)
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, CRP tools is a plus)
- Pro Active, Hands-on and likes operational activities
- Strong analytical & communication skills (oral and written)
- A natural "Problem solver"
- Very good level of Dutch AND French
- Team spirit, strong Customer orientation
- Strong Time management & ability to set priorities
- Ability to work under stress
- Project management skills
A challenging position within a multinational company in the FMCG industry. Also an attractive salarypackage and room for initiative.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Functietype: Application development
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Academische Bachelor
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
Van € 2.000 tot € 3.000 per maand
- 13 maart
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Application development' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.