Our partner is looking for a QC Analyst to reinforce its team. This international company is well-known for its research, development, and marketing of pharmaceutical and vaccines
This team’s primary responsibility is to perform release and stability testing according to the required GMP and regulatory standards of our client from early clinical phases to phase III. Here are your responsibilities:
- Perform daily laboratory activities related to release and stability testing
- Analyze results
- Verify data (double check)
- Work with other analysts in organizing the release and stability analyses of the laboratory
- Follow up deviations, incidents and validate the results within a LIMS system.
- Support the implementation of the pharmacopeial testing by evaluating new product or techniques
- Support investigation with the team or with the commercial QC
- You hold a bachelor degree (or master’s degree), in biochemistry or in analytical chemistry
- A good experience and expertise in pharmacopeia testing as particles matter measurement, appearance of product, osmolality, pH, water content, etc.
- A good knowledge of GMP standards in QC laboratory
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with ability to balance multiple priorities
- Good knowledge of English (ability to read scientific documents)
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.