Our client is well-known in the market for being a leader in the creation of sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and high-quality industrial and energy projects.
PROJECT MANAGER | Sustainable buildings, Brussels
- Financial/economic feasibility studies of construction projects.
- Mapping and optimizing organizational structures, in the public and private sector.
- Drawing up the program of requirements that forms the basis for construction projects, in close consultation with the customer.
- Translating this program of requirements into a tender dossier in the form of performance specifications.
- Supervision of the study, design and implementation from A to Z of building projects with a pronounced sustainability ambition.
- Information management, organisation, budget, quality and safety during the project process.
- The follow-up of the yards of the completed projects.
- Consultation and negotiation with clients during the entire project cycle, from study to implementation.
- You have a university degree, preferably a civil engineer, architect, with at least 6 years of work experience in Belgium.
- You have a good basic knowledge of constructional aspects (architecture, techniques, stability).
- You have experience with the urban development side of the construction world.
- You are an open, communicative, result-oriented, but also diplomatic person with great commitment and motivation.
Van € 46.000 tot € 75.000 per jaar
- Join a company that values ??its employees.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a strong team of committed professionals.
- Extensive development and training opportunities, both internally and externally.
- An innovative remuneration package with numerous fringe benefits and the option to join a Flex Income Plan and a sustainable company car.
- A flexible interpretation of your work schedule.
- A collegial and informal corporate culture in a growing company where people are central.