Project Manager (m/f/x)
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Project Manager (m/f/x)
As part of the international KION Group and company culture you will work in an open, transparent and agile environment and you will be a valuable member of an effective, globally successful organization. You will get to work with the products and solutions through the entire lifecycle from development to installation and service.
Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
The EU Project Management Department is responsible for the project management of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) and their systems.
- You will be responsible for AGV projects from beginning to end
- Your helicopter view allows you to have an overview of a project from the sales assignment to completion
- You will work on both short-term and long term projects
- You love coaching and motivating a project team, just like developing customer relations in a commercial context
- You will also monitor the project's objectives regarding concept, safety, quality, schedule, budget and contract changes
- You are interested in the application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments
- You have some experience in project management
- You are precise, flexible and conscientious and accept responsibility
- You share your passion and communicate openly
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus
- You are willing to work on projects abroad and are flexible to travel
- We are the largest provider of mobile automation worldwide and want to further expand our leadership position
- We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security, sales & service networks and the standing of a large corporation
- Our products are the solution to our customers’ needs which are seamlessly integrated in complex environments, delivering uptime and confidence to our customers
- We develop technologies supporting industry with state of the art robotic solutions
- Within the framework of our corporate culture, we rely on your sense of responsibility, openness and enthusiasm and you can rely on our enthusiasm and passion to grow together
- Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
Talent Acquisition Partner
+32 478/936 977
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur
- 29 september
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Projectleider, technisch verantwoordelijke' jobs in Antwerpen & Haven meteen in je mailbox.