12 van 15Volgende
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
Project Manager in ServiceNow intergration
You will Implement and integrate ServiceNow (technology) features, according customer standards and fit for purpose by customer requirements in collaboration with the Service Management Domain.
- Coordinate the creation and assembly of project deliverables for this project as well as the complete solution .
- He/she will be responsible for the technical products and features.
- Produce the weekly status reports and budget tracking, conduct monthly financial reconciliation with the Service and IT Ops Manager.
- Conduct project risk management activities.
- Workout organizational and product change management activities, including but not limited to engagement plans, communications and training.
- Resolve / escalate issues.
- Maintain Agile and/or Project documentation in the Initiative/Project repository.
- Coordinate work of project resources allocated by IT and the business teams.
Required skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, computer information systems, business administration etc., or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Five years of experience in information technology.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ ServiceNow experience for implementation and integration.
- Experience with information technology infrastructure, enterprise architecture, security, cloud, SDLC, applica-tions, DevOps, data governance, and/or analytics.
- Experience planning, scheduling, and managing budgets.
- System Support, Component/Assembly Testing Skills.
- Ability to work independently within a defined scope of responsibility and have a sound understanding of the interfacing applications across enterprises within portfolio/vertical and how they interrelate.
- Research, analytical, problem solving, decision making, priority management skills and risk analysis skills.
- Languages : Strong written and verbal communication skills NL or FR and EN.
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 11 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Project management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via Pauwels Consulting
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur