2 van 10Volgende
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning our insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, we've earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Our lawyers are leaders in their field - and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With our collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining our global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you're ready for a new challenge, it's time to seize the opportunity.
Allen & Overy requires high quality support for its activities and is looking to strengthen its team of PA's with a PA manager.
Personal Assistant Manager
Some more details about your role and responsibilities:
- Management of all the Belgian PA Teams with a focus on service delivery and excellence
- Responsible for the development, training and support of the Belgian PA team ensuring that an appropriate level of skills and positive behaviours are applied to good effect
- Responsible for the PA and administrative support staff recruitment processes and liaising with external agencies and our internal HR recruitment team
- Manage departmental absence administration like annual leave administration and/or authorisation; running regular absence reports and reviewing for potential issues; periodic identification of high holiday balances
- Budgets and Manpower: Manage and report on PA headcount and PA to fee earner ratios to ensure optimum utilisation
- Project Management: Involvement in firm wide initiatives and change management, liaising with Business Services, Finance and Training etc to ensure wider issues are resolved
- You have relevant experience in a similar role and you are adept at building relationships across teams and at all levels of seniority.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French and Dutch (oral and written)
- You are proactive and hard working
- You are organised, efficient and able to prioritise
- You are able to work to tight deadlines
- You are flexible and you have a proactive approach with 'can do' attitude
- You have experience with change management and influencing behaviour
- You have strong coaching and interpersonal skills
- You have project management skills
- You have a collaborative working style
- You can demonstrate flexibility in carrying out what is a varied and continually evolving role
Working in a team, you will have a challenging role and room for personal development. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you would like more information first, do not hesitate to contact Maite Forrez at Maite.Forrez@AllenOvery.com.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 29 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Operations
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Allen & Overy
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur